Key features of MAXAR2:
- Plugin for Enterprise Architect version 14.0 and later.
- Model Driven Development for AUTOSAR Classic v.4.x projects.
- An AUTOSAR Authoring Tool, according to AUTOSAR terminology.
- AUTOSAR Classic versions, from 4.0 to 4.4.0 supported.
- Any arxml file can be imported, created, edited, and exported.
- Different versions of an arxml file can be compared and merged by content, using an integrated tool.
- AUTOSAR objects can be used in any kind of UML2 diagram.
- RunnableEntitys and remaining code can be designed and implemented in the model, and its C files generated.
- Creating model, arxml files, C code and documentation in one, single tool.
- Easy comparing and merging of arxml files with a tool, that understands the structure (not only by text compare).
Unique AUTOSAR handling features
- Each arxml file in the model is handled according to its own AUTOSAR version.
- Objects in AUTOSAR object tree are grouped by role or by type.
- AUTOSAR Lifetime Status of all elements is shown
- AUTOSAR objects linked in model with actual, modeled C code.
- PC computer with at least 4 GB RAM, 2 core processor, HDD, Internet access
- Microsoft Windows (32- or 64-bit version)
- Enterprise Architect version 14.0 or later, at least Professional Edition
- Plugin can be evaluated by using the trial edition of Enterprise Architect (but not with the free EA Lite version)